Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

How Does Color Affect Your Moods?

I am curious to know whether there is anybody else out there like me. I find that colors such as blue, green and purple seem to make me come alive. I use to attend a high school where the students would wear purple ties and I guess that has contributed to me liking purple, but then, I am amazed at the way colors affect my mood.

Check this out...on any given day when I am not feeling so well or "not so hot". I find that if I wear something with my favorite colors it just miraculously transform my day. It is almost like a female with her hair, she really did not think much of it, yet she receives numerous compliments for it. That has the potential to just make her day and sweep her off her feet.
I have realized that colors are directly related to the way I feel about myself, others and my environment. What do you think?

1 comment:

Jose-Ann Douglas said...

yeah
soooo true
i remember i was getting ready fo' school once,i was in a bad mood and didnt want to be bothered so i wore a red top.