Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

10 Blessings for Your Baby


10 Blessings for Your Baby

 Today is (e.g. Monday, January 6, 2014) ________________ and the time is ___________

Call child’s name: ______________________________

  1. I bless you today with good health
  2. I bless you to eat and digest without problems
  3. I bless you to teed without issues
  4. I bless you to roll over, creep and walk when the time is
  5. I bless you with good hearing and eye sight

 
  1. I bless you with laughter and smiles
  2. I bless you to sleep well
  3. I bless you  to play well     
  4. I bless you to grow
  5. I bless you with prosperity


These blessings we asked of our Father in Heaven, Amen.

 
By J.D. Gordon (Author of the Colour and Power of Your Thoughts)
Listen to his music here: YOUTUBE

No comments: