Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2011

Back-to-School Blessings


As I go off to school, Father, help me to learn

Give me patience and bless my teachers so they will be patient too

Many opportunities to be a blessing to the world will surround me

Help me to always grab a hold of these opportunities

Whenever things go wrong and they often will

Help me Father to be a part of the solution and not to complicate the problem

If I am tempted to jump on the "bad-mouth bandwagon" help me Lord not to

As for me and my mouth we will serve the Lord

Help me not to be a complainer but a thanks giver

Grant focus to my mind

Remind me that I am a Christian before I am a student

And we are Christians before we are teachers, so we serve you first, not ourselves

Whenever it gets rough and the money is just not enough

You have promised to always supply all my needs, so I look to you Lord

Bless my school, bless the students and staff, and keep us safe,

Let me shine like a star, leading and lighting someone’s way

It is too easy to do evil so help me Lord from evil to stay

Lord, help me to always believe and accept that ‘I was made for better’

I want to pursue excellence and do your will, bless me now, bless me today

Ipromise to be the best me that I can be

Amen

2 comments:

sharon roberts said...

Thanks for making my day

Anonymous said...

I can actually feel my soul feeding from these very positive notes. God bless.