Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Romance I can't resist




Romance like yours I must insist
Tell me words I can’t resist
Melodic expressions that bring me cheer
Tunes which are ever pleasing to my ear

Imprisoned by your romantic prowess
I feel pure, passionate emotional glories
A classic lover’s plight
I yearn for your affection by day and more by night

Appeal to my most sensitive sensuous nerves
Hypnotized by your hips and curves
Intrigue and adventure chase me, more, more I desire
This love affair rekindled with flaming fire

Intrigue and adventure chase me, more, more I desire
This love affair rekindled with flaming fire
Be my painter and move your brush over my mind
Play me, my percussionist, like a bell or a chime

Romance me in ways I can’t resist
So honey may fall like droplets of water from my lips
The lights, the flowers, the music is oh so right
I haste to see the end of day, to experience the splendor of night

copy right (c) 2008 J.D. Gordon. All rights reserved

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this one. Sounds like something I can identify with. Deep words...Romance....I like that!

Fiona